The God That Is In My Mouth by Ophiel

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

The God That Is In My Mouth by Ophiel

Post#1 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:32 pm

The God That Is In My Mouth
by Ophiel
Copyright 1971

This vignette applies to day-by-day living and some of the day-by-day actions we indulge in. I am assuming that you want to do the best that is possible by yourself, without going too deeply into the metaphysical every little minute. The title of this vignette comes from Egypt in a very old writing. (I cannot remember from where exactly, but it was either from a tomb inscription or the Book of the Dead.)

A little thinking examination and meditation on this title will show that the ancients were not dumb when it came to metaphysical basics which are as true NOW as they were then, and are more understandable now than then.

You do have a God in your Mouth and of course, the one meaning of this statement is that your Power of speaking/vocalising, is of the same type of Power (speaking/creating) that the First Cause used when he created the Physical Cosmos out of himself!!!!(You create your local sphere yourself!) This self-creation power of yours is quite different, and difficult to explain easily. I may repeat myself several times in trying to cover the ramifications so, as usual please excuse the repetition.

I will go back a little to lay the foundations for this vignette. First I would like to say that these vignettes are tied together in various ways, but I am not going to arrange them for you, as I want you to get the connections yourself. Next, we are constantly "Shooting off" our mouths. We are constantly 'Talking" naturally, but what we talk about represents our ideas. (You will have to look in another vignette for knowledge as to where our ideas come from, as to what the nature of the Astral Light is, and how we impress our ideas/selves upon the Astral Light.)

Our ideas become feelings ABOUT our surrounding, and ourselves, and these ideas tend to become FIXED FEELINGS in our Aura (Our personal Aura of our personal portion of the Astral Light.) and become the personal surroundings of our personal life. To get this more simply, think about your personal life/living patterns and you're speaking patterns. You have all heard the following endless times (it used to be a cliché.) "(You) hold a thought, or hold a good thought correctly." The old cliché is absolutely right and of course, holding a good thought means not to speak the opposite thought.

To give a simple example, I once found myself saying to my dog, "bad doggie", not actually meaning it but saying it as a term of affection. This is not a thing to do although it is true that the 'FORCE' of the wrong words will not be put 'OUT' on the dog 'Unless you are very angry or emotional about it. (Please read that over until you fully grasp its meaning.) BUT THE SAYING AND THE REPEATED SAYING BY YOU, OF SIMILAR WORDS, WILL EFFECT YOU IN RETURN, although the agency of the Astral Light which floods through your Inner Being all the time and does mould your basic attitudes.

What you are studying now is the negative aspect of expressing yourself through speech. We will come to the positive aspect next. There is also a mystery here as to ‘whom’ you really are. YOU speak out like a creator and so do create, and yet, you are affected by your own creations, showing that YOU (WE) do not clearly understand YOU (WE) yourself or your Powers, creative or otherwise. If you will re-examine your speech/life/living patterns you should be surprised at the wide prevalence of your derogatory style of speech.

You (WE) constantly say to others. 'You are a rat!' or 'You are a bad child!' or 'You are a dumb bell!' or 'You are a damn fool!' or 'You are a stupid child!' You are this, this and this, etc. The pressure of a constant barrage of destructive speech does bring about the very thing that is not really wanted by anyone, the speaker or the spoken too. This is done basically by ignorance on the part of the speaker. Who does not know the destructive effects of his speech and in many cases could not be persuaded that his ordinary talk could have an effect on others and through them, on the physical environment.

My poor mother was the victim of this type of situation, her whole life was spent in denouncing one thing or another but fortunately she 'acted’ the opposite way she 'spoke' and much harm was avoided. I do not remember all the details now, but there was a girl child whom all the teachers considered impossible and dumb, and the child acted accordingly. One teacher, however, decided to treat the child better and began to use simple assertions and positive statements- that she was not a 'bad' child, that she was not dumb, that she could improve, etc, etc, and she did respond remarkably, which, I agree, all sounds very trite and cliché-like.

But it is not really so. Our speech/attitudes do govern your life more deeply than you think they do. Now whether you can change your ways much remains to be seen. In other vignettes, I'll try to explain the mechanical effect/basis for the above previous statements. I can say now, that the working effect of speech/attitudes is due to the actions impressed on the Astral Light by your use of the God in your Mouth to create GOOD THINGS for yourself, and for others, It is the same power used either way. It is your choice.

It is my desire that after each of these Vignettes you are to hand draw a Tree of Life, indicating on your drawing, the place where the subject matter in the Vignette pertains too. Some of these Tree of Life indications are not too clear, but do your best. As you progress and find that you were not correct in your first attempt, change the indications as you learn more.

© Edward C. Peach
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login