I saw some kid use macro-effect in person and it blew my mind.

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
HelloKitty
Neophyte

I saw some kid use macro-effect in person and it blew my mind.

Post#1 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:55 pm

I was in the ER and the hospital had some kid was next to me in the adjacent room. I had nothing to do but just watch people do their thing.

What I ended up seeing, though, was this very kid use what was like stage magic out of nowhere - and I have to say I’m still trying to understand how he did it. He was a weird kid, and had been pacing the floor near my room playing with a deck of cards (he’d shuffle them, pull one and ask one of the nurses what his card was, etc)

So, basically, when he seemingly thought that no one was watching he took his right hand and passed it over his left forearm and out of nowhere a layer of what could only have been mud appeared on his arm. And plotted in the center of the mass was another card, which I saw him pluck and throw to the ground like a professional magician. He had a short hospital johnny on, so where the “mud” came from, idk. But not up his sleeve. He then passed his hand over his arm again and it disappeared. He repeated this 3 times, and I have been trying to figure it out. He was like some little guru/yogi who could conjur… and looked like he knew what he was doing, like he had an audience.

The patch of mud, btw (about a foot in length btw) also shapeshifted as it sat on his arm, all around the edges - and it was very thick. And how a card was plopped in the center is also a mystery to me (which I can only guess was already known to him like any simple magic trick.)

I’ve never seen anyone use out-loud magic before. Maybe some kind of energy constraint around the use of playing cards (like Hunter x Hunter.)

Can anyone figure out how he may have done it?

I am certain it was no practical illusion… And the ripple effect adds to that notion.

I will never forget it. Thanks for any insight.
۞ \[T ] / A L.V.X. Ω \ [ T]/ ۞

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login