How many here use thwarting angels?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Eternal Idol
Practicus

How many here use thwarting angels?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:11 am

I searched thru the posts here, which there isn't many posts under the search term thwarting angels. We know the Testament of Solomon uses them. The Secrets of Solomon which is what was used to make the GV uses them although by the time the Grimorium Verum was written the thwarting angels and pentacles was removed and left out. Of course you have Dr. Rudds version of the Goetia that uses them. Yes I know the 72 Shem angels were never meant to be paired with the Goetia. Me personally I tried working with the Goetia without them and the results were more misses than hits. I figured what the hell one night and tried Rudds version and it worked beautifully. Which did change my outlook on using thwarting angels. Now I read in one of the posts here that if you are a Christian that using thwarting angels would probably work better for you than just making offerings to the spirits and trying it without them. What's some of your thoughts on it? Especially if you are working it from a Christian perspective?

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login