Invocation, conjuration, exorcism, orisons of a day

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

Invocation, conjuration, exorcism, orisons of a day

Post#1 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:06 am

Hi SA,

I have 4 questions.

Let's say we are talking about Wednesdays, because I had to choose one day. It could be any.

I have four questions for all of us to discuss about if you are up to:

1. When for example The Secret Grimoire of Turiel talks about the Invocation of Wednesday, what does it mean? Is it possible to invoke a day? In my mind, probably it is, so, for example, you wake up on Wednesday, and decide to start communicating directly with that day or through meditation, ritual or whatever else you know. Or is it something else about it?

2. According to Heptameron, Asamie is one of quite a few Divine names that should be uttered in the conjuration of Wednesday and Raphael. To conjure Raphael, it is at least for us the magicians a normal, but to conjure a day, it is something very interesting, and I think little discussed, if discussed at all. Conjurations and invocations of Wednesday, they are obviously closely related, and probably the same. But if you think there are differences, pls, lets discuss.

3. Samael Aun Weor tells in Occult Medicine and Practical Magic that certain names should be said in exorcism for Wednesday and other days too. How do you exorcise a day? Is it so to ask this day directly to banish for you all evil forces, malevolent spirits, from it, etc? Samael Aun Weor is very interesting in this respect, because I have not seen anybody else doing the ritual of exorcism of a day.

4. A. E. Waite writes in The Book of Ceremonial magic about The seven mysterious Orisons for Wednesday. Do you know how to explain what he meant by that? And they are only for Wednesdays. And I have not seen those Orisons for any other day, with this or any other authors.

I hope those questions intrigued you, so whatever you find interesting about them, let's discuss, thanks.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login