Get-a-refund magic

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Jadziya
Philosophus

Get-a-refund magic

Post#1 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:30 pm

I wanted to ask if anyone has any suggestions to handle getting a refund via magic.

I find that it is much easier to do money magic than refund magic. For instance, it is much easier for me to get $1000 from any source, versus $1000 as a refund. At the same time, when a person wants a refund, it is often because they feel cheated or deceived and want the justice and satisfaction that comes with getting a refund, not only the money. That is, they want that specific person to pay.

I think that this is because, after paying a person or corporation, the money dissipates. For instance, I may pay a person $1000, and that person may spend it. Then, it will be much harder for me to force them to give me a refund, because they don't have it.

Or, I may pay a corporation $1000, and then the money gets earmarked into different accounts or funds or whatever. In a large corporation, there also may be the question of who will actually provide the refund. (I have seen money magic with corporations work through computer errors, generosity through customer service agents, etc, but I still think it is vaguer because a corporation is an abstract entity.)

So, any thoughts on how to most effectively get a refund?

(Note: I'm not looking for specific techniques but rather general ideas on how to approach it. Also I wasn't sure if this is really black magic but I put it here because it is often associated with desire for revenge.)

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login