Crowley's Thoughts on Ghosts

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
cully
Practicus

Crowley's Thoughts on Ghosts

Post#1 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:21 pm

I remember hearing somewhere that Crowley had a pretty interesting view regarding the world of spirit. He had some idea about negative entities latching onto and "riding" the husk of dead humans. So in that sense you could do a séance to talk to your dead Grandpa Joe but in reality it's some tentacled and malefic creature masquerading as Grandpa Joe. This type of thing refuses to stop being interesting to me and I was wondering if anyone here knew where Crowley wrote about that. Or if anyone has any opinion on the matter, I'd love to hear it.

Also, if anyone knows of a good source of credible ghost or "negative entity" stories, I am all ears. I have been listening to a podcast called Strange Familiars which is fantastic. Also, Spooked has great production quality and the stories are great. Last Podcast on the Left has some episodes about the paranormal which are absolutely hilarious. Their Enfield Poltergeist series stands out in my mind.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login