Big business opportunities

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
talerman
Magister Templi

Big business opportunities

Post#1 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:18 am

Hi friends

After a lot of thinking, experimenting and experiencing a lot in the field of big business opportunities in the last 10 years, I finallly have
come to this conclusion.

Big business opportunities consist of 4 different stages:

1 The start - that is usually no problem - it involves introduction, ideas, lunches, dinners and meetings.

2 The follow up - some little problems - it involves good connections, building up trust, sending and receiving mails, information, visiting different people and institutions, information such as memorandums of understanding, prephysibilty studies, visa issues, and again meetings, lunches and dinners.

3 Decision - the biggest problem - someone responssible must sign an agreement, contract or decide to give the green light to the business venture.

4 Sharing money - usually no problem if the step no. 3 is correctly done.

Since we are SA, I am quite certain that different spirits and magic approach help in each of those four steps. And even more so, it is stupid to ask for help when you need to solve the problem 4 when you are at the stage 2.

I think that if we solve this magical formula, we all be millionairs next year :D
Enigma et Paradigma

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login