Conjuring the Planetary Intelligence Hagiel

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
shining_nur
Neophyte

Conjuring the Planetary Intelligence Hagiel

Post#1 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:17 am

Conjuring The Planetary Intelligences is the title of the work written by the author David Rankine published by Hadean Press, in which he displays the conjurations for the planetary intelligences for which he claims are angels whereas the conjurations can be found in Sloane manuscript 3821.

I am curious if someone worked with those and what were the results. Unfortunately, he kept the archaic English translation which makes it difficult for non-native speakers to use the conjurations given.

I am hoping someone could help me with the conjuration to Hagiel and translate it to modern English. Thank you for your help.
I would send to them the whole conjuration by PM. Thank you again. :geek:

“O you Benevolent Intelligence of Celestial Light Dignified and by nature Angelical who are Known or Called by the Name Hagiel & Said to be of the Nature & office of the planet or Star Called Venus when by Celestial position it shall be both Essentially & Accidentally well Dignified and fortified with all others your Substitute the president Intelligences or Dignified powers of Light properly Residing in or otherwise Appertaining to your Mansion orders Hierarchy from the Superior to the Inferior & Serving the Most high God in your Respective orders and office as Mediums of divine Grace and Mercy & as in Charge Commanded and appointed we the Servants also of the highest Reverently present in holy fear do Earnestly beseech humbly Request Strongly Invocate Call forth & powerfully Move you to Visible Appearance” etc.

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login