best protection against epidemics and pandemics?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
kristosfer
Neophyte

best protection against epidemics and pandemics?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:25 pm

salute freethinker, maybe this post could be misunderstoond by ritual begging, nothing further from the truth. whats up with coronavirus and everything related? i dont care about conspiracy or didnt believe this is the end of the world, but i care to watch at the stars and learn to history to understand that this works on cycles to think that something big is coming and want to be prepared. I remember that saturn and mars to some degree correspond with all sickness related, mercury deals with healing, and many other correspondences, but exactly a contagious ill like the flu as protection/preventive, i do remember spirits of goetia that deal with contagius ills and diseases, i do remember a pentacle from solomon, related to saturn i think that deals with contagious ills. but im here asking for "simpler the best" method, crystal, herb, amulet, that in your experience proof their value against "catching the flu" :bow

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login