Is there a name for this ?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Posts: 98

Is there a name for this ?

Post#1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:42 pm

I recently came up with a technique that I used, but I don't know if there's already a name for it already or if it's already a technique.

I work with balancing the energies in my body, every night I meditate to balance my Yin and Yang and taking the time to shape it into first sinple structures and then complex ones. And in deep thought I was thinking about shaping a clone of myself made of Yin energy with a little bit of of Yang to allow it to have physical effects (Yang is physical while Yin is the non physical).

I shaped my Yin self (is what I call it besides Universe self) and had a conversation with him, his will was the same as mine and asked him if he could do some things for me and it said yes (it worked by the way), it left not by leaving my room but disapated into the air (Ether) and what I assume fused with the universe.

Is there a name for this technique ? Thanks for the help guys

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests