Weather manipulation and holy rainwater

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Aetheryn
Philosophus

Weather manipulation and holy rainwater

Post#1 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:28 pm

This is something I've been experimenting for a while so I've decided to document it and continue this experiment for as long as I see fit.

To explain, I've begun a working practice of using weather manipulation and the holy spirit in tandem. I command the sky to rain infused holy spirit down onto the population where I live specifically. It's not a huge area. About a mile or so in diameter.

The work involves intent, will, and energy, as does any magickal working requires it. At the beginning it was unprepared.. A whim, really. But I begin to notice I'm getting accustomed to the higher energies produced, and can actually sense the energetic fields where I live unraveling the darker, lower energies and breathing in the holy rain. I use breath specifically, because that's what the sensation feels like. As if the Earth is letting out a sigh. I know the holy spirit and breathing are intimately related.

So there's that. Creating a higher vibrational state where I live. And I've noticed it infuses me with some of this spirit. Of course, this is directed by me, and I plan on actually making a ritual under the ceremonial ray.

I will collect this holy rain and use it in a ritual to send more waves of this energy where I live and see the differences it makes on the people.

I already know that the rain restored some plants that were thought to be dead, so I'm hoping for a bit of spiritual revival, as that also seems to be connected to the holy spirit.

I already have a sigil that will be used to imprint the intent upon the ether, now I just need some holy water which would be an energy offering to the Earth itself and coax the Earth to rain.

Next, I'll start a ritual involving feathers and something from the sea. Which would be difficult where I live lol. But the feathers would represent the sky, and maybe a seashell to represent the water. Also a pyramid that generates energy for me will be used. More to come.

Ill update later.
The soul of man is fettered with darkness,
Enlighten ones self and find His begotten Son.

This topic has 47 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login