Dagger or Wand?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Soundwave
Practicus

Dagger or Wand?

Post#1 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:34 am

I have been working with "Modern Magick" by Donald Michael Kraig and over all it explains alot of things quiet well but there is one thing that is seems the have left out which I don't feel any of my other sources have covered very well either - The relevance and importance of the dagger or wand.

At several points during the text it talks about using a dagger or wand in rituals such as tracing out pentagrams in the LBRP and similar but I'm not really sure where this wand or dagger came from. I realise it is different from the fire wand and air dagger.In other books they also talk about the use and creation of a lotus wand.

I'm just not really sure if I should b using a wand or a dagger in these instances, which of the two is better (should I have just one of them, I'm liking the dagger better just thematically but is having both for different things better?) and what is the best way to go about consecrating the tools (the elemental tools seem to have their own personal rituals, although one of them could probably be modified?)

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login