anyone doing Quareia?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Jadziya
Philosophus

anyone doing Quareia?

Post#1 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:07 am

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here is doing the Quareia program, and, if you are, would you be willing to discuss your experiences with the group via PM?

I am specifically looking for people who are doing the lessons (not just people who have read the books or know the authors) because I suspect the experience as a student is different, both in terms of the human dynamics and with respect to the "inner contacts" (which, apparently, are designed to filter out unsuitable students).

In particular, while I appreciate the structure of the program, I've had some deep concerns about the human dynamics between students as well as students/authority figures, and wanted to see how other people's experiences have been. However, much of this is confidential (i.e. involves non-public interactions), so I wouldn't feel appropriate discussing it publicly in the thread even though this is an anonymous forum.

Anyway, if you want to discuss your experiences (including really great experiences), you can find me via PM!
Last edited by Jadziya on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

This topic has 42 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login