Interesting spirit encounter

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
BrotherM

Interesting spirit encounter

Post#1 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 am

Hi All,

I have been doing a lot of energy work lately and seem to have woken something up in my "new" house. The interesting experience went along the lines of:

I was in deep sleep having my usual very vivid dreams. Suddenly, completely out of context of the dream, I felt a presence that was very negative coming nearer to me. Somebody in the dream said, "That is very hot, be careful, it is coming towards you". I became lucid in my dream thanks to one of my spirits who tends to wonder about taking care of intruders. I then slowly went from lucid dreaming to awake, slowly as possible as I didn't want to disturb whatever was there. As I became aware of my normal surroundings, I heard and felt my pillow and the duvet move and start to constrict me. The force was quite substantial. I decided to push back energetically to try to move whatever it was but I really couldn't budge it. Then I tried projecting a pentagram at it, which had very little effect. I then projected a hexagram at it using Ararita and it moved back very quickly. Following this I did the Solar Cross ritual and it fled.

I was quite interested as to how little impact the pentagram had. Overall a nice distraction from boring normal life

Bro-M

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login