Magick 101 Book

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Brother Suroh

Magick 101 Book

Post#1 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:07 pm

I have recently been pillaging throughout many of the books recommended here and have come to the conclusion that they do have valuable info but it is dreadfully disorganized due to the overly long case studies(examples). I have decided due to the overwhelming fact that many of the rituals have been already copyed from other sources and are constantly being reprinted by other authors with little to no citation to the author in which they found it from it is more then fair to create a straight to the point FAQ/PDF of the basic rituals to being your path on magick with as little mumbo jumbo possible. I have began to write out rituals found in Frater Malaks books as well as Carl Nagle and am going to being to synthesise a manual for not only my own use but for the use of many people, if anyone would like to assist in this process it would be greatly admired and appreciated. Also any comments and ideas on what should be included or what not is also welcomed.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login