revealing secrets

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Grab
Adeptus Minor

revealing secrets

Post#1 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:33 am

I'm curious how YOU would reveal the hidden plans and secrets of someone, for instance in a business situation, using YOUR most suitable type of psychic influence or magick.

Let's say you have a business partner with shrewd and tricky business "morals". You know something fishy has been going on for quite a while, and you want to find out. Also, as a bonus, you want this to be revealed also to others involved who then take action to stop it.

It's always interesting to ponder variations on how to approach things.

Also I *think* someone did something similar to me just a few weeks ago. I was "outed" in a particular context, leading to a conflict with the last person I'd ever wish any conflict with. I'm building rapport again but the damage is done. In this situation, I have one 99% candidate who did it, and I am more VERY curious to find out exactly what he did and how, much more so than thinking of any retribution.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login