Attachment issue, Help request

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Ilians
Neophyte

Attachment issue, Help request

Post#1 » Mon May 29, 2023 4:05 pm

Hello, description of the situation, I was recruited by a daoist mage on one of the occult chats, was given a bit of practice, then a pause of a year or so, I got a bit of practice again and suddenly I started getting significant energy drops,I didn't understand what was it and decided to ask for a heal describing the problem, the mage did put some energy into me and some other "fixes" which only made the issue worth, and then started talking a lot of unrelated nonsense, etc.

Under very strong cold and horror attacks I started to investigate what was happening, first, there were actual attachments + a hole in Svadhisthana. The issue was taken care of, the mage started to threaten me to continue the "healing" forcefully saying that it is a contempt to his skills. I got my guard up with the help of another mage, but two days after I got hit in full via a backdoor left by inner structures left in me when the Daoist was still in a better condition (inner structures were made for better practice improvement).

The issue was more than the mage could handle (he couldnt see it, even with feedback) and I got my consciousness partially caught. After that, my condition started getting worth with every week even with protection and removed backdoors, and my will was slowly suppressed.

Even without understanding the reason back then I continued to investigate, and after a long time in a lucky turn of events I found someone who could help me, but he only helped partially by telling me what was the issue, giving me a basic set of thing which helped but haven't solved the issue completely, since it self regenerating and located on one of the core energy structures.

̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶a̶ ̶p̶m̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.

(Nope, the whole point of posting here is discussion, not advertising for a worker for hire. Prov)

Additional important information: The daosist mage has talked about practicing abyss magic in addition to daosism.
The daosist mage has actually tried to heal me by injecting different types of energetics despite my situation getting worse and having no idea of what was going on. And was showing goodwill (despite the threats) by cutting the connection which we had when I asked to.

Also, I had different people trying to help me when I was treating the issue as a simple wound and didn't know about the complex nature after, no one had been attacked or hurt, or reported so, and neither afterward after I did get the information, but still do be mindful.

[(Deleted email. Don't do that. Prov)

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login