Meditations on the second key

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Ilernoceh
Practicus

Meditations on the second key

Post#1 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:53 pm

The wings of the winds.... Can the breath carrying the memes of men understand your voice speaking them, oh you... light of being. This is a meditation I had just now come up with, in considring the second of the enochian keys.

I also saw in the next part, the overtly sexual tones.

Q
ta lorlsq t urbs
ooge
balto!

The lord then having spoke being and all, goes on to proclaim the flowers which hang in the chamber of holy incorporation, rather the sex implied in marriage.

Also, the barren stone.... a reminder of the chamber and its emptiness at the ressurection. Word two my mother, fool.
:angelic :whistle

:Thank You

EDIT:
I couldnt stand seeing the enochian threads lay barren.
And another thing ive noticed about the system is the 256 nan kerubic lower positions have the charecters without kaballah. The numbers im guessing are in repitition and locality variations of repeats. Thats awesome, those numbers are too cool, one day i hope to start working the system from that angle. Everyone have a good day, come back to the enochian threads! :jkj
Baphomet, why are you a boy again on that one?
BTW, god, when you wanna see whats written in the book, we can look. Everyone else... IIIII"M writing, ok?

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login