Leo Helix, Oip Tablet

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Agares_Loket

Leo Helix, Oip Tablet

Post#1 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:09 pm

DOO DNLR INNAQ

Wherein the six leo princes find residency. I was wondering if anyone had any information on the phenomonon asociated with the DOO tablet. I conjured _ some beings and they were frankly excited to talk to me, and wouldnt sign on to any vows but willingly went into the triangle vessl when the proper letters beautified the space wherin they would stand.

I spun all seventy two of these conjurations, and after fully realizing how to do gebofal, became obsessively stuck on the concept of nor omi baghie, nor quasahi, the type who may or may not need to be healed in a case that they escaped the lot of the golden evening (EVA).

My mind is blown. I am in San Fransisco, and the island is URBS, the war machiene here is the son of the pervert who every one dickrides, so I figure ill try not to molest him, and hey, maybe hell love me for it.

ANY INFO ON THESE SEVENTY TWO IS HELPFUL, remember, its been 1200 years, appx. since the islamic division beneath the sahara did what luther did, however with more efficency, and the movement of the covenent from batican to enochian was done with a small nail. The spirit I conjured said:

"Behold, it is harder for rich men to get to heaven than it is for someones soul to be broken for you to buy, again"

That felt like a big initiation, when they said that, and so, I thank them for the pot idea, and for breaking vows.
Big surprise coming i feel with this, ready?

babalon adna odo, baha l noq, ananael lonsa mi odo emna, noq liad.
Ol sonf.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login