Elemental Nature of Tabula Collecta and names?

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
MMA_Magus
Practicus

Elemental Nature of Tabula Collecta and names?

Post#1 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Raum, I'm sure you'll chime in on this thread as most of my information on this topic has come from your posts. I thought about just messaging you, but I figured I'd present my questions in an open venue so all can contribute.

Now back on track....... I was reading Israel Regardie's Golden Dawn the other day and went to look up the section on elemental weapons as I am focusing on building ritual tools in each of the 4 elements at the moment. To my surprise the section was missing from my book. EVEN more surprising, I was missing exactly 49 pages!!! This instantly made me think of the Bonorum.

As the Enochian Language (and system in general) is a big part of my magical studies, I figured I could use an angel from each of the 4 elemental tables to empower my corresponding ritual tool of their element. I was also hoping that each one could provide me with an initiation into their particular elemental sphere.

My question is how do I derive the name of the angel from the table? I'll quote Raum here, but hopefully someone can explain how to retrieve an angelic name that can complete both my goals.......Thanks

Re: Bonorum
by raum215 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 pm
raum215 wrote:recall they are told there are diverse spirits and even wicked devills in the Tabula Collecta. Advance to innovating this with caution. Some of my most dramatic ordeals in Enochian were done by doing exactly what you are talking about in this thread. The names of specific lines are one thing. The names of columns are another.

Derive names on the tablets this way, and see what you get:

01 - 08 - 15 - 22 - 29 - 36 - 43
02 - 09 - 16 - 23 - 30 - 37 - 44
03 - 10 - 17 - 24 - 31 - 38 - 45
04 - 11 - 18 - 25 - 32 - 39 - 46
05 - 12 - 19 - 26 - 33 - 40 - 47
06 - 13 - 20 - 27 - 34 - 41 - 48
07 - 14 - 21 - 28 - 35 - 42 - 49

This will render sigils, and each sigil is specific to a seven names with are permutations of the seven same letters. There are more commutations, but these are expressions of increasing magnitude by 7. They are very safe to explore with.

In general, any seven letters pulled from the Tabula Collecta is a cognizant spirit. The more tables you pull from, the more powerful it is, for the less specific it's agency is. This is not always a good thing. This is why i recommend "tinkering" on a specific table until your comfort zone grows and you start to network more before calling more powerful beings.
Magic, physics, and fighting; it's all about information exchange.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login