Metatron as Patriarch of the Enochian System

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
lgdvl73
Adeptus Exemptus

Metatron as Patriarch of the Enochian System

Post#1 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:32 am

Anyone ever have this idea before?

Benjamin Rowe was of the belief that the Enochian system was created by an actual entity, and one of his rituals was designed to get into contact with and invoke this entity. I try not to have too many strong beliefs, but I started to really believe in Metatron as Patriarch of the Enochian system recently. I have been having some fundamental mind fucks working the system lately.

According to Rabbinical tradition, Enoch transformed into Metatron when he was taken up into Heaven. I tend to attribute Metatron to the supreme bliss, or Ananda, him being the Archangel of Kether and one of his titles being the Angel of the Presence, (he's kind of the zen angel). You can spell his name with 6 or 7 letters, both of which have Hebrew Gematrial equalities with names of God. When spelled with 7 letters he is apparently a she, and is by gematria Shekinah.

In my personal Qabalistic system, Metatron's seven letter name is equal to 74 by tarot, which by gematria is an ox-goad which implies Aleph, and we have completed the circle by arriving thus back at bliss and Ananda (74 is also "a circuit"), a form of emptiness, which in turn as a female can be Nuit.

Also in my Qabalistic system, Mem is also Kether, like M as in Metatron.

In other news, Mem = 40 which is the number of divisions on the rim of the seal of god/truth.
Also in my personal Qabalistic key, the supernal triad is made up of Mem, Aleph, and Tau, which equals 441, and all the numbers + 1 (see John Dee's Five Books of Mystery if you want to know why it is + 1) in the actual 40 equal parts on the seal equals 441.

Recently I realized how to relate the Meridian system of the human body (through their proper attributions to the signs of the zodiac), to the enochian calls themselves. Such is the Enochian mind fuck. If anyone wants to open up this can of conversational pandora, then please post your ideas. I think I've waxed on my own personal correspondences enough for now.

T
"The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in." ~ Rumi

http://henochiussimon.wordpress.com/

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login