Enochian Kakodaimons Names

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Shugal

Enochian Kakodaimons Names

Post#1 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:14 pm

Hi Forum,

I have decided to experiment a little with the Kakodaimons (or Wicked Angels) of the Elemental Tablets (just to make life a little more interesting) :lol: , and I'm facing a problem regarding the names of these critters. :x

The extent of my knowledge is:

1 - Crowley in Chanokh states that the names are obtained pre-fixing groups of 2 letters from the subangles with letters from the Tablet of Union.

2 - In his Practical Enochian Magick, Newcomb pre-fixes the 2 letters group with the letters of the name of the element as if written downwards at the side of the subangle; let's take, for instance, the first four 2 letters group of Earth of Water which are PA, ND, II, XR and so on. Newcomb writes HCOMA at the left side of the subangle and, leaving the initial H aside, obtains CPA, OND, MII, AXR.

3 - In his Enochian Vision Magick DuQuette, in obtaining the names of these same kakodaimons, prefixes to the 2 letters groups the letters found in the same line in the Black Cross, following the Unreformed Great Table. So, for this same subangle, he obtains RPA, AND, XII, EXR.

Now, who's right?

I admit not having read Casaubon nor other Dee's original writings, so perhaps some of you have more information than I have :D

Any hint and/or tale of practical experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention.

Shugal

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login