Govenor Relations

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Gibil
Adeptus Major

Govenor Relations

Post#1 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:15 pm

Yesturday after having some thought's about the idea of banishing Aethyr's after skrying them , I stopped for a moment and asked myself why I thought that. The reason is that between descriptions (( I do not have access to the "True and Faithfull Relation's" only the "Five Books of Mystery")) these aethyr's are used to describe what exist's beyond the Watchtower tablet's. So how is the existense outside the earth tide to the watchtower's. Well the answer is 91. But how does 91 related to the watchtower tablet's. 6 Of the 7 Astrological Planetary Object's are the senior's of the enochian watchtower's and as per kelly's vision" they support the tower along side the king" so in term's of relation's to holding up the foundation's of the universe the king is on par to the senior's if only of a stronger impact. So that bring's the total to 7.

7 Astrological Planet's
7 Denizen's of the Enochian Tablet's.
7x13=91.

But why 13. You could think 12, that would make sense and paint a true and accurate picture of the cosmos in the zodiacal relation's between the planet's and the universe. However each planet also has a pure idea that is untainted by an outside influence just as each zodiac is in relation to the sun and exist's in purity there. 7 and 13 are both balanced number's set upon an access balanced across an idea of purity.

13 Form's of 7 Astrological Symbol's. 91 Govenor's. 91 Individual Entities that are each unique aspect's of a balanced cosmos.

V/R Gibil

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login