Enochian spirit appearance--cat like?

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Enochian spirit appearance--cat like?

Post#1 » Sat May 10, 2008 8:17 pm

I was doing some mental communion of the heirarchy as a whole. I was visualizing them as ghost-like entities with ghost trails behind them. Some had arms, some just had heads with the ghost trails and while I had the visual, one approached me, but all I could see was a face that was cat like. Its mouth was open, with pointed canines and growling softly. It looked angry, but it wasn't giving off any anger/'I'm dangerous' vibes. It startled me because it was so sudden and I came out of the connection. I checked back and it was hovering just under a foot from my face, stopped there by a barrier I had put up reflexively and it was waiting for me to bring the barrier down because of a vibration I was giving off that it was attracted to/linked to by my communing with the group.

But, before I go and ask the spirit specifically about itself, I wanted to check to see if any enochian spirits have been known to take on a cat-like appearance.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login