Enochian questions

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Remedy

Enochian questions

Post#1 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:54 am

Hi guys,

I got some questions I would like to ask. Well let me get this straight and correct me if I'm wrong.

So there are the Holy tablets, which consist of the four great watchtowers(earth, water, air, fire) and the Tablet of Union.
Each watchtower consists of 4 subquadrants and in them are different elements such as the subquadrant of earth of earth or air of earth or fire of earth. A watchtower also consists of a Great Cross in the middle. In that Great Cross can be found a great secret holy name and the name of the king of the watchtower in question.There are also 6 Seniors in a great Cross.

A subquadrant of a watchtower consists of a sephirotic cross, there are 2 sephirotic angels in every sephirotic cross, making a total of 8 sephirotic angels in each watchtower. Above the horizontal line of the sephirotic cross is the name of a kerubic angel.

Here is my question, how do you find the Lesser Angels? the Archeangels? The Lesser Ruling Angels? The demons?
In the workbook of enochian magick that I'm reading the explanation is lousy and don't understand it quite well.
Also, in the enochian workbook it says that each lesser square has 4 sides of elemental correspondances and that you have to combine those elements to get an idea of how that aquare is( so you can actually travel to EACH lesser square?); for example the the A of AXIR in the earth of earth subquadrant. The four sides of that lesser square only consists of earth, so it means that that square has alot of practicality, it is the most materialistic, most grounded, has the most fixed forms in it and is closest to our reality? Schueler also says in his book that the letter of each lesser square has astrological and tarot correspondances, for example the A of AXIR has Taurus as the zodiac correspondance and the Hierophiant as tarot.
Schueler also goes into the fact that each lesser square and the four elements surrounded by them have connections to 16 egyptian deities and sphinxes, for eaxmple if a lesser square consists of 2 sides of water and 2 sides of air the egyptian correspondance would be the child Horus.

Anyway, just wanted to ask these questions since I found out that schuelers books on Enochian magick is way off.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login