Lots of ridiculous questions about improbabilities

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
lordkrael

Lots of ridiculous questions about improbabilities

Post#1 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Retorical questions: What would be the signifigance of learning the actual name of the true enochian master?
Could such knowledge (if authentic) be employed by a black magician to open the Watchtower Gates?
Could such knowledge (if authentic) impart immense power to an enochian practitioner?
Could such knowledge (if authentic) be too sensitive to share with others?
Also, is it possible to step into the realm of the enochian letters?
Is the true nature of the enochian letters common knowledge?
I have read that it is dangerous to contact them.
I am a gnostic christian opposed to darkness.
That is why I am asking these questions.
I wish to resume my experiments.
Is my christianity antagonistic?
I would appreciate any input.

I have more burning questions that I wish to preface with a description of my basement temple-holy room:
I fashioned a complete great elemental tablet from ink and paper, then laminated it with plastic and taped it onto a small table adjacent to my chair and placed it within easy access so that I could wave my wand over the hierarchy of angelic names while reciting them. The small table is partially sitting on my red silk rug, and I wonder if its placement is critical? (I do not employ any of the GD paraphernalia or methodology in my basement temple that I set up a year ago.) After only three initial attempts, I decided to wait to attempt further invocations until I felt that my person was safeguarded from possible malelovent intrusion. My one-year hiatus was prompted because, several days after my third attempt to contact MAGM (to discover buried treasure or veins of gold ore), while I was upstairs, (not in my temple-room), I had a disturbing vision of a massive figure, about seven feet tall, and appearing to weigh at least four-hundred pounds, standing alongside my holy table of practice while was seated before it, (upon which rests the ensigns of creation, and a waxen Sigillium de Aemeth and have since equipped with three-three inch amethyst spheres surrounding a larger four-inch quartz sphere) whereupon he (I refer to the creature as a he, because he was tremendously muscled) summarily reached down and, with one bite, severed my head from my body, and rolled along the floor! I was badly shaken. I wondered if the figure portrayed MAGM's actual form?

While trying to fathom what was going on with that vision, I read somewhere online that the great elemental tablet is a doorway through which sundry uninvited lower astral spirits may easily enter into a magicians home, and that even casual contact with the table is not advisable. (As a safeguard, I now wear two St. Michael pendants around my neck, and plan to wear a St. Michael bracelet on each wrist when I resume my enochian invocations, which ceremonies are conducted as described in Lon Milo Duquette's book: Enochian Vision Magick. Also, I have covered the great elemental table with a square of red silk, with a bible resting upon it, and a tiny ivory statue orf Jesus stanging on the Bible.

After only three initial attempts of invocation of MAGM, my bathroom radio turned itself on three occasions at the stroke of midnight; my TV turned itself on two times as I walked toward it; while watching my TV late evening on three separate occasions, I distinctly heard a garbled voice with static (sounded like a radio) three times that seemed to be located a couple of feet to my right. And a ghastly entity began stalking me at all hours of night and day. It appeared identical to a photograph I saw in a book of suicides shown me years earlier by a medical examiner who worked in the basement morgue of a hospital where I was employed as a janitor. A man had consumed most of a fifth of whiskey, then laid down on the platform of a large automatic saw table, then turned it on. The coroner's photograph displayed the corpse sawed in half, with his guts spilling out onto the examining table. When I looked at that image, I was shocked, and I also felt sorry for the man. Well, shortly thereafter this entity began approaching me, bobbing up and down as he moved towards me, as though he was walking along on invisible legs. Then he tried to envelope me by rising up and lowering himself over me. After much prayer, those antics ceased, and did not resume until some thirty-years later, like I said, soon after I began ny enochian experiments. I had performed the banishing ritual before and after my three enochian attempts of invocation of MAGM, and I am at my wits end as to the who, what, where, why and when of these horrid attacks. Also, I began having visions of toothpicks sticking into the eyes of my cats, and that really upset me too! I had thought that I would be immune to such malevolence, on account of my supposedly high angelic nature, but, apparently I was mistaken!

Several reputable lady seers have informed me, in 1980 and 1983, that I hail from the top of the angelic hierarchy of the GWB, and that I took a position against the dark-robed brotherhood an eon ago. I wonder, (if there is any credibility to that tale), if that decision could have instigated some animosity towards me? Although such a channelling seems quite far-fetched to me, I nevertheless must dial that possibility into my thinking, for I have not yet been able to disprove it, and I have experienced many anomolous events that defy the conventional scientific paradigm, since childhood.

I would appreciate any thoughts concerning my inexplicable predicament!

Yours truly,
LordKrael
seventhapostle
heavenlytraveler
(just call me Ronald)

p's.: on a more pleasant note; before I started setting up my holy room last May, 2009, while standing in my bathroom next to my radio, I adressed the enochian hierarchy, asking: hey, are you all really real? Then the radio turned itself on, and I had a vision of myself standing in a twenty-foot diameter circle which was at the bottom of a vast circular and steep gallery of wood-like partitions that were filled, as far as I could see, with row upon row of colorfully clad human-like beings. (The gallery reminded me of the depictions of 18th centure medical operating galleries I had seen somewhere, probably in an old book.) Much to my surprise, they all stood up simultaneously and made a courteous little bow, as though acknowledging my query! I even recall that when one of the nearby beings made curtsy, a large feather plume placed at the front of his turban, swayed from the being's movement. Also, there seemed to be a fine dust arising when the multitude of beings arose to bow before me. So what am I to make of all this???

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login