Neo-Enochian vs Dee-Purist

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Angelus
Zelator

Neo-Enochian vs Dee-Purist

Post#1 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 am

I was going to ask this question in my "guide angel" thread, but decided the topic was different enough to warrant its own thread/discussion.

I am new to Enochian. All three books that I have studied can be labeled Neo-Enochian, or GD style enochian. I have a very rough understanding of what this means. Basically its the elemental attributes being assigned to the Great Table (even though I have read Dee might have inferred this too at some point) and then the actual correlation of what calls do what was done by GD after the fact.

Is that a fair but basic synopsis of Neo-Enochian/GD. Can someone elaborate further?

Ok, on the Dee-Purist. I hear this term thrown around alot, yet cant find any info on what this actually refers too. The best i could find was reference to "if you want to know Dees method, read Geoffry James book". Which I have. in PDF. But I fear it may be incorrectly put together. Its missing pages and jumps alot. It goes into a long discussion of the Heptarchai, then jumps to the actual calls themselfs, then talks about the tools and furniture, and then its done. No speculation on dees actual method, no info on how to to use the calls. Just seems incomplete.

So what is Dee-Purist enochian. Is it mostly based on using the Heptarchia? Do they use the Great Table/calls/Aethyrs? How is it done? Any good links?

I hope Im not becoming a pain with all my questions on these forums. Im trying to get as many answers on my own, and also by simply just DOING enochian practice and seeing what works for me. But I like to be as educated as possible on the methods, ideas, theories.

Thank you all again,

Angelus.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login