Watchtower experiments

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
aedria
Practicus

Watchtower experiments

Post#1 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:03 pm

First of all, I must admit that my experience with Enochian magic is very limited, I have a great teacher but due to a course in other studies under a different teacher (A.'.A.'.) I have been set back to working exclusively with the thelemic current and therefore have not focused on Enochian magic a lot recently.

Due to circumstances I decided to call on the angels of the Earth tablet, earth of earth specifically. I have never done an Enochian working besides opening the watchtowers outside of this one solo, and really was surprised by the result and would like to run it past others who would be able to interpret the result.

In my limited understanding of the system, I opened each of the watchtowers, and then focused on the Earth tablet, called ICZHHCAL after the Seniors, and read the fifth key, finishing with a petition.

It is my practice that if I do not use something that I do not understand fully, so I did not attempt any further into the working than this.

The result was an environment which was incredibly quiet, as if I had reached the inner sanctum of a cave so deep that there was no sound or sight whatsoever. The quiet was profound, and extended deeply into my mind. I had no visions nor did I have any utterances of sound although I did not put a lot of effort into scrying. It wasn't my absolute intention to explore in the working but rather just "get er done".

I have not found a lot of reference to how a certain part of an elemental tablet generally feels, and I am wondering if this is a good approximation of what "earth of earth" should feel, or whether it missed the mark completely.

I would appreciate some input. :)
"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login