Let us pray...

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Gnosis
Zelator

Let us pray...

Post#1 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Since reading EVM my Lon, I have started praying more on a regular basis and I figured I would share some of my knowledge in this area. I figured if the angels appreciate us speaking their angelic dialect, they might appreciate prayers in their original language as well.

There are a couple prayers that were designed to access a very high order of sephirotic energies very close to the creator. These prayers have been encoded with the names of God, and they are most powerful when said in their original language like Hebrew of Aramaic.

I started doing a prayer regime of The Lords Prayer in Aramaic. A lot of people don't know that The Lords Prayer is MUCH more powerful when said in Aramaic. In the Aramaic language the names of God are actually encoded into the prayer, where is in English the letter orientation of the transliteration is not encoded in the same way.

And I started using an ancient powerful Kabbalistic prayer known as the Ana B'koach. This prayer has become colloquially as the Miracle Prayer, for the fact that this prayer supposedly is one of the few prayers that access miracle energy used by angels like Hamied.
"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge, I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there" - Confucius

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login