The Enochian Shield

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

The Enochian Shield

Post#1 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Description of the Enochian Shield
Welcome to the Enochian Shield. This area contains an Enochian Magick ritual. If you are not an Enochian Magician, you probably will not understand this information.

The Enochian Shield is an energy web that is built from the 12 God Names of the Great Table. The layout of the God Names is fixed in the shape of an icosahedron (a 3D Platonic Solid) and is designed to house your temple. This icosahedron is an energy shield or an energy translator that connects the temple to the empyrean. This shield is mainly designed for the New Jerusalem City temple since it will directly connect but any temple will work.

After you build the Enochian Shield you will have built a powerful energy matrix that completely surrounds your temple or anything else of interest for that matter. You can either build the temple first or the Enochian Shield; they are independent designs.

Making the Enochian Shield
Here is the PDF that you will need. Cut the outside lines, fold the inside lines and tape it together to make the icosahedron.

Connections
Ben Rowe Connection
Ben Rowe created COMSELHA Circle City. It is an angelic dwelling that provides initiations. Here are his two documents -- the Comselha Ritual and the Comselha Working. The Circle City concept has been extended from 2D to 3D. I have taken the circle and made it a sphere and I have taken the 4 suns that were created and increased those to 20 suns.

Plato Connection
The icosahedron is one of the 5 solid shapes (3D) described by Plato. These shapes are commonly called the Platonic Solids. The icosahedron is one of the more beautiful Platonic Solids. It has Phi (the Golden Number) built into its matrix.

Chakra Connection
For people that are conscious of their chakras, the Enochian Shield is designed to manage your 7th chakra. Once you have built it, just mentally connect it in place at the top of your head. The energy field created by this chakra will surround your body.

A Spiritual Journey Connection
The Enochian Shield is called the Lesser Spirit Gem in the interactive story A Spiritual Journey. Working through that story will give you a good connection to this Enochian Shield. The ritual described here is the method I used to solidify the Lesser Spirit Gem.

Enochian Shield Ritual
Please note that I am not a ritual writer; it is bare compared to the rituals created by others. I am only putting in what I believe is absolutely necessary. If anything needs clarification, feel free to contact me. Lastly, the spirit of the ritual matches Ben Rowe's Circle City ritual. If you are familiar with the Circle City ritual that will help.

This ritual has many steps, though none are hard. You are creating a complex shape (a 20-sided gem). Typically, it will take 20 days to complete with one day for each of the 20 triangles of an icosahedron. It may take longer if you feel you haven't completed a particular triangle. Just repeat that triangle day-by-day until you determine success.

Do the following each day of the ritual:

1.Open your workspace (your way).
2.Recite/vibrate the First Call.
3.Close your eyes and mentally create an equilateral triangle with lines of strong energy. Make it have a horizontal base and pointing upwards.
4.Call the appropriate three God Names (Archangels) to the corners.
5.For the 1st - 8th day, call the appropriate three Planet Angels to a circle outside the triangle. If you want a visual, you can peek at the gem. This step is optional and it will help anchor the God Names. I did not do this step. The idea came after doing the ritual.
6.For the 9th - 20th day, call the appropriate Major Planet Angel to the midpoint of the bottom edge of the triangle. Also for these days, call the appropriate Minor Planet Angel to a location a bit above the tip of the triangle.
7.Task each angel with drawing in the appropriate Zodiac energy. See the color of the energy coming in.
8.Task each angel with purifying the energy.
9.Task each angel with sending the purified energy to the center of the triangle.
10.Repeat the angel names while mentally walking the triangle until you obtain a rhythm; the intent is to get clarity with the triangle.
11.Combine the three incoming energies by your will and imagine you make a sun in the center of the triangle. For the first 8 triangles, declare the sun to be the appropriate King.
12.Cleanse the triangle by the light of the sun.
13.Open your eyes and find the triangle on your built icosahedron. Declare that triangle cleansed.
14.Close your workspace.
15.Sleep on this and let the triangle settle in place.
16.Record the success and document your visions/dreams.
Here are the twenty triangles to create:

Enochian Shield Ritual
Day God Names (Triangle Corners) Planet Note
1 OIP TEAA PDOCE Saturn
Mars
Luna Element: Fire
King: EDLPRNAA
2 DIAL HCTGA MOR Jupiter
Venus
Luna Element: Earth
King: ICZHIHAL
3 AOZPI ORO IBAH Jupiter
Mars
Mercury Element: Air
King: BATAIVAH
4 MPH ARSL GAIOL Saturn
Venus
Mercury Element: Water
King: RAAGIOSL
5 OIP DIAL AOZPI Jupiter
Mars
Luna Element: Anti-Water
King: IxxAxxAL
6 MPH TEAA HCTGA Saturn
Venus
Luna Element: Anti-Air
King: ExxHxxAA
7 ORO ARSL PDOCE Saturn
Mars
Mercury Element: Anti-Earth
King: RxxPxxSL
8 MOR IBAH GAIOL Jupiter
Venus
Mercury Element: Anti-Fire
King: BxxGxxAH
9 MPH TEAA ARSL Major: Saturn
Minor: Venus
10 PDOCE TEAA ARSL Major: Saturn
Minor: Mars
11 AOZPI DIAL IBAH Major: Jupiter
Minor: Mars
12 MOR DIAL IBAH Major: Jupiter
Minor: Venus
13 HCTGA MPH MOR Major: Venus
Minor: Luna
14 GAIOL MPH MOR Major: Venus
Minor: Mercury
15 ORO AOZPI PDOCE Major: Mars
Minor: Mercury
16 OIP AOZPI PDOCE Major: Mars
Minor: Luna
17 ARSL GAIOL ORO Major: Mercury
Minor: Saturn
18 IBAH GAIOL ORO Major: Mercury
Minor: Jupiter
19 TEAA OIP HCTGA Major: Luna
Minor: Saturn
20 DIAL OIP HCTGA Major: Luna
Minor: Jupiter

Notes on the Enochian Shield
Ben Rowe illuminated the first 4 suns in the Circle City ritual. If you have built a Circle City, you will use these same suns. These 4 suns have been extended to 20 (and the design has been changed from a circle to a sphere). Notice in the Circle City design that 3 zodiac energies head into each sun. This design is core to the Enochian Shield.

The Anti-Elements have not been formally declared in Enochian Magick. By laying out the God Names in 3-4-5 order and walking the center vortex, we can create partial King Names. The missing letters are shown as 'x'. I have found this declaration works so I have been using it. When I pronounce a King name and I come to an 'x', I just put in a little silent time-gap rather than reciting a letter.

The Planet energies can initially be invoked by calling the 4 appropriate Seniors concurrently. For instance, to invoke Saturn energy call LIIANSA, HIPOTGA, LIGDISA and ARINNAP. Click on the Planet name to see the appropriate angel names. I've noticed that once you have a feel for the Planet energies, you can invoke the Planet directly.

Here is a valuable matrix to explore: Aries. It shows the icosahedron web in a 2D form. This may be a good step to connect to the 3D form. Click on the item of interest and notice the changes on each of the tables.

Credit and details and link to the PDF here:
http://gemotions.com/map/3/10/
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login