Questions to ask Enochian Angels

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Kappa
Zelator

Questions to ask Enochian Angels

Post#1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi,
I am a newbie and I will be doing my first Enochian evocation tonight. I am following Duquette's Enochian Vision Magick ideas pretty closely and I've practiced the LBRP, chosen an angel, and practiced the call.

I don't know what to ask the angel when I make contact with him. Duquette suggests a series of questions that is probably safe questions for a group class, but I would like to dig in as much as possible. Can anyone give me an idea of types of questions Enochian angels answer well? For instance, will they answer me if I ask them to reveal the future, such as "Will Obama be re-elected?" Or should I stick with asking them to bless marriages and pregnancies of people in my life? Also, can I ask them to do anything or provide signs or proof of their presence? It seems like Duquette mentions that he evokes, invokes, and commands spirits and demons but gives no information on how one would do that sort of thing. I just feel like I have some loose ends to tie up. I don't want to bring Angels here just to dismiss without establishing a relationship with them.

And yes, I am new, I have not studied several texts, but I have read Enochian Vision Magick thoroughly and Modern Magick through once. I am working alone, that I why I am asking questions on this board.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login