Ouch.

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Nosce Te Ipsum
Philosophus

Ouch.

Post#1 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm honestly not sure if I should put this in the Enochian board or not, but if I chose the wrong one, it can always be moved by the mods. ;)

A warning: Those of you who don't like bible stuff, stop reading here.

So, I've kind of been steered towards Enochian Magick lately, and I've been researching it, translating the tables, etc. Well, I decided that I wanted some bible quotes for my daily (or what SHOULD be daily) meditation and contemplation. I was trying to find some about redemption and whatnot on the internet, and it kept crashing. Over, and over, and over. So, I "decided" to just look through the source (The Bible). I used quotations because I've been noticing some of my decisions lately are really out of character for me, and I would normally just keep trying the net until it worked. I said a brief prayer, ending it with the "Zodacare od zodameranu! Odo cicale qaa. Zodoreje, lape zodiredo Noco Mada, Hoathaha I A I D A." (For those of you not in the know, "Move, therefore, and show yourselves: Open the mysteries of your creation: Be friendly unto me, for I am the servant of the same, your God. The true worshipper of The Highest"). So I flipped open the bible with my eyes closed, and kind of let my hand be guided, and ended up pointing to this...

Job 35:7
"If you are righteous, what do you give Him? Or what does he receive from your hand? Your wickedness affects a man such as you, and your righteousness a son of man. Because of the multitude of oppressions they cry out; They cry out for help because of the arm of the mighty. But no one says "Where IS God my Maker, who gives songs in the night, who teaches us more than the beasts of the earth, and makes us wiser than the birds of heaven?" There they cry out, but He does not answer, because of the pride of evil men. Surely God will not listen to empty TALK, nor will The Almighty regard it. Although you say you do not see Him, YET justice IS before him, and you must wait for Him. And now, because He has not punished in His anger, nor taken much notice of folly, therefore Job opens his mouth in vain; he multiplies words without knowledge."

Aaaaaaaand the lights just flickered as I finished typing that.

Reading that kinda stung. Hell of a rebuke, if you ask me. But, they have a point. I've been asking for quite abit (mostly guidance), but I haven't been giving much. I don't go to church (which I've heard isn't THAT bad), but I also very rarely pray. I've been really wicked in the past, being self-centered, stealing girlfriends away from other people, being a general ass, but I'm trying to change that. Recently, I had a relationship fall through, and I've been bitching and moaning about it for weeks. So, this really hit home.

Anyone else have experiences like this, where you feel something else is guiding your hand, or you make a choice you wouldn't normally make?
"Learning to build a radio does not teach you about music theory." -raum215

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login