I - Introduction & Preliminary Remarks

Introductory course on Enochian Magic. A good place to start.

Topic author
Frater Yechidah
Adeptus Minor

I - Introduction & Preliminary Remarks

Post#1 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:16 pm

I - Introduction

Welcome to the Enochian Magick Primer Class here at Evocation Magic!

Some of you may have seen some parts of this class on other forums, to which I apologise for the repeated material, but since the class structure here is much more accommodating, this version of the class should be somewhat improved.

II - What This Class Entails

Enochian is commonly seen as a difficult and complicated subject, and this is understandable to some degree, as it is one of the more recent systems we have at our disposal, and clear instructions were not really given on how to perform it. There are multiple viewpoints on what the system consists of and how to perform it, but I will be attempting to cover the best from each of these, as taught by the Enochian Order to which I am a member of.

This will take us from the very basics of what Enochian Magick actually is, right up through the theoretical material and into the practical application of it (at a "beginner" level - I say this with caution, as I do not believe a beginner to magick should in any way attempt Enochian work).

This thread will focus on initial concerns, such as class layout, a note on the Instructor/s, and other material that needs to be covered before the actual class itself begins. Subsequent threads will be numbered appropriately in Roman numerals, so follow them in order. Also note that there will be a Q&A thread, for all your questions regarding the lectures, so please refrain from posting questions or comments in the lecture threads, as this will disrupt the flow of the material presented.

III - What You Need To Take This Class

You do not need anything for this class bar some respect. I am well aware that there are people here with different levels of experience, and, given this, am willing to accommodate as many questions and queries as possible, so long as they are forwarded with a level of respect. Defiance of this may result in being unregistered from the class (i.e. making it impossible for you to post here), but hopefully that will not be required.

Again, you do not need anything for this class. Enochian Magick doesn't have a lot of books out there, and the original material itself is quite difficult to work through, so I advise people who are new to this to ignore them for now, as they will only serve to confuse you. I will post some extracts from time to time, but these are generally used to support a point, not as a push for you to go out and consult the sources.

That's it for now. Again, welcome to the class, and I hope you enjoy it and learn much from it.

LLLSHJ,
Yechidah.
Last edited by Frater Yechidah on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login