Necronomicon Gatewalking and spellbook

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
untermenschen
Zelator

Necronomicon Gatewalking and spellbook

Post#1 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:16 am

Hi all

I am relatively new to this forum and must say i find these forums an excellent resource, so thankyou all. I am just enquiring to find out whether anyone has actually undertaken the Necronomicon rite of the seven gates, or even just some of them. It find it all very interesting but does it create anything like the otherness of the enochian aethyrs?

Also i find myself quite fond of the necronomicon spellbook. However i am not sure which spirit would be the best in the case of having a manager at my workplace removed. this manager has made all our lives hell in a very short time, and though i do not wish death, we need her gone as all our ability and independence to service our member's enquiries (i work in customer service) is being sliced at its every tendon by her cold and uncaring way, she seems to not understand what exactly what the job even entails and has the personality of a lobotomized washing machine. Also are there are surefire methods of ensuring a better success with the seals. I have used Nebiru before for good effect i believe but since then my other uses have not brought the results i would deemed satisfactory. When i used Nebiru i could tell it worked as things moved around my periphery but in the successive attempts with other seals, nothing moved.

thanks for anyone who can help
Cheers
Mitchell
Jeder fuer sich und Gott gegen alle.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login