Who is your NAP Magic Mentor?

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
HermeticOdin
Practicus

Who is your NAP Magic Mentor?

Post#1 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:54 am

Studio Arcanis (or before that, Evocationmagic) is I guess the forum where I believe one could find the most practitioners of Geoff Gray-Cobb's New Avatar Power (NAP) in one closely-knit community. I myself have been using NAP for the last decade or so - almost religiously - for all of my life problems and challenges. It's convenient, mobile, and brings results.

However, one aspect rarely discussed here on this forum is probably NAP's Magic Mentor. Who is this guy? Is he a real entity or an egregore? In the text, GGC alludes to the fact that "you'll be surprised who your magic mentor will be." And I think I have myself one of those surprises.

Since the first time I called my Magic Mentor years ago, he introduced himself as Michael the Archangel. That was kind of weird to me. I frankly work with the archangel quite often (even before I started with NAP), evoking him through rather traditional rituals. So I know him pretty well. And strangely the "Michael the Archangel" I get from my Magic Mentor workings feels similar. The energy just feels "right" - I know that it's the same guy.

Even more strange, I seem to get an affirmative from the Archangel himself when I evoke him through Solomonic means and ask him if it is REALLY him that was coming through when I am working NAP's Magic Mentor. He even commented on stuff he told me during my NAP sessions.

What I wanted to ask the forum is: How do you think that is possible? OR is it even possible? What kind of names/entities have you gotten through the NAP Magic Mentor working? Was it anyone you're familiar with before starting with NAP? I'm really curious about your experiences. Thank you!

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login