Geof Gray Cobbs/Frater Malak Daughter

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
vctoria77
Neophyte

Geof Gray Cobbs/Frater Malak Daughter

Post#1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi,
I am Frater Malak AKA Geof Gray Cobb's daughter. Firstly hi to everyone.

Secondly I hold all the rights to his work including the Amulet Kit for The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals.
Thirdly, none of the copied words of his work do anything great for you when taken. As powerful as his books were, so is the energy that today I immerse in his Amulet Kits.

So :) BIG NEWS: I have just released the first of his five books:The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals by Frater Malak.

If that excites you at all, you can purchase it directly from my web store www.alternativeuniverse.ca It will include an autographed copy from me, his daughter, plus a personal message. ALSO it includes the Amulet Kit all immersed with the energy that needs to connect it to you, the book and the work you need to do with it.
If you only need the Amulet kit, it is sold separately on the web store.

LASTLY: The book will be up on Amazon, should be there in the next 2-3 days. It is out of my hands, as Amazon is now doing all the uploading to their sites. The PDF will also be up within days. Not included in Amazon purchases are the Amulet Kit nor autograph.

ATTENTION: I have kept the wording of his Rituals and Spells completely the same. I have taken out all of the 'letters' that proclaim all the stories about his Rituals and Spells working. I know they work. I grew up with him. I added a pic of him working his altar, PLUS in the back a spell from myself.

I did have a PRE sale gift up last week, but since the book is published now that is gone. BIGGER NEWS: The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb is going into PRE-sale by Saturday or Monday. Release is 2-3 weeks out. Questions? vau@alternativeuniverse.ca

This topic has 24 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login