Results: Raphael

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Nosce Te Ipsum
Philosophus

Results: Raphael

Post#1 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:11 am

I'm currently in the process of working with Raphael to improve the health of someone close to me and to reduce or eliminate any pain they may experience. The target has a medical problem that requires surgery, and the original goal was to see her through the surgery safely and to aid in a quick recovery.

The work went as follows:
1.) Lit the unmarked white candle dedicated to God and directed prayers of praise.
2.) Lit the smaller white candle bearing Raphael's name and several crosses carved into it, addressed him by titles (Healing Angel, One of the Seven who stand before God, etc.).
3.) Lit incense (Orange, Frankincense and Myrrh).
4.) Prayed, described situation, stated intent.
5.) Meditated in front of altar for about 30 minutes. Deep breathing, raising and directing energy, etc.
6.) More prayers, blew out the large candle, then the small one. Extinguished incense in small metal bowl filled with water. Gave thanks.

I've done this twice now, and will continue to do it until the candle dedicated to Raphael burns out. At that point, if I feel more is needed, I'll consecrate a new candle and keep going.

Results:
The most important result I've had so far is a complete change of surgery plans. The target was going to get a surgery that involved cutting them wide open, with a six week recovery time. Now it turns out they'll be getting a much less invasive surgery that involves sticking sponges in the veins or something. It's much less dangerous, and the recovery time is much shorter.

I had something move on the altar during the ritual, but I don't think it was connected to the beings I was working with. More information on that here http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php ... 0&start=20 halfway down the page.

I think I was given something to offer as payment. While meditating on the first day, I had thoughts of how it would be nice to put certain things on the altar, like a rose. I hold a staff while meditating, and I started visualizing it sprouting green growths and flowers and such. This isn't normal for me. I just kind of decided to roll with it, and found something weird on my altar when I finished. The candle wax from one of the candles had run and somehow rolled into a shape. It's about the size of my thumbnail, and it looks to me like a little white rose. I really wish I had a digital camera so I could show you guys, but I don't, and my cell phone doesn't take pictures. The object only has about three layers, and it's pretty tightly put together. It looks like the very center of this: http://www.fabiovisentin.com/photograph ... -00054.jpg If you enlarge the photo and put something the size of a half dollar on the center of the flower, that's about what I have in shape, but smaller in size. I was really impressed with this little thing, and felt an odd little burst of wonder and joy when I first touched it. Part of me wants to keep it, but I get the feeling I should put it in the center of Raphael's candle as it is about to burn out and let the wax melt.

I felt impressions that are kind of hard to put into words. I guess "kind/cool/soothing" and "smiling/happy and slightly amused/soothing" would be close. Looking at that, I know it doesn't really do the feelings justice, but it's the best I can do for now.

That about sums it up. I'll include updates if/when something happens, and I'll answer questions if anyone has them, provided they aren't unrelated and they don't involve hand-holding.
"Learning to build a radio does not teach you about music theory." -raum215

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login