Results: Michael

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Nosce Te Ipsum
Philosophus

Results: Michael

Post#1 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:16 pm

I did a fairly quick working last night for someone I know. Her job has been shafting her as far as hours are concerned, and she was down to spending about $20 a week on food. The work involved lighting a ritual candle, praying to God, giving praise for the act of creation and being alive, calling up energy, etc. Then I reached out to Michael specifically, addressed him by four titles, burned some incense, traced his seal, and made my request. The request was that the person be given more hours at work so they would have more money to spend on important things, like food.

The results were quick and impressive. She has training coming up in a few weeks, which means more hours and a new project she'll be assigned to. They usually last several months, if I remember correctly. In addition to this, she found a 50 while going through her closet cleaning things out. When telling me about it, she said she had held onto the 50 at an earlier date due to something about the numbers on the bill, and had forgotten about it. Kind of a weird thing to do, but it led to her having the money when she really needed it, so... *shrugs*

EDIT: Also burned incense again this morning in thanks. It was frankincense and myrrh during the initial ritual and rose after. Reached out to Michael, addressed him by titles, burned incense, traced seal, gave thanks.
"Learning to build a radio does not teach you about music theory." -raum215

This topic has 26 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login