Let's discuss Olympic Planetary Spirits

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
BrotherM

Let's discuss Olympic Planetary Spirits

Post#1 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:40 pm

So I have recently come out of my work exclusively with the Shem Ha-Mephorash period having achieved what I wanted and circumstance has lead me back to the Olympic Planetary Spirits which I will now begin working with for the next phase of my life. I find life is cyclical and I tend to migrate via natural means from one group of spirits to another as I mature and grow and my needs change. Each time I come into the sphere of influence of a particular group of spirits I end up working with them in a specific way for that particular cycle. When the cycle repeats, oddly, the old method never seems suitable most likely because I have changed in how I perceive and interact with the objective universe.

And so after that long and boring context, here we are. I am working with the Olympic spirits but am very unhappy with my method. It is functional, but it doesn't feel right. So I have gone back to the books and I am a little confused by what I have found. Specifically, that the Arbatel prescribes a Christian method of evocation (they are evoked in the name of Jesus Christ) to what I assume are spirits described initially from a Greek pagan perspective. Also, I have experience working with these spirits and, although functional, the Judeo-Christian mindset / philosophy / model of the universe / deitic energy does not seem compatable with this group of spirits.

So my question is this: What is the descriptive origin of these spirits and what is the correct etiquette for working with them? I am not after a functional method, more a method that prescribes to the correct etiquette as they were initially described. Can anybody give any thoughts?

This topic has 29 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login