Any tips and guides for beginners evocation?

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
jamie621

Any tips and guides for beginners evocation?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new to evocation and invocation of spirits, elemental spirits, demons, angels, etc, but I've read some ebooks such as Franz Bardon Practice of Magical Evocation, Summoning Spirits, The Truth About Evocation of Spirits, Evoking Eternity and a little of Aleister Crowley Illustrated Goetia but I still have trouble and I'm not sure if I've had any success at all.

When I was little I could see, hear, and sense spirits but now I can only sense and hear them. I've tried some evocations of goetic demons and once in a while I could sense them and/or hear them and I'd state what I want from them and what I'd give them in return but I never obtained any results.

So, I was hoping you guys on this site can give me some helpful tips, guides, ebooks, etc for successful evocation and invocation and maybe some other guides or tips with which I can see spirits again. And if you're wondering there are some witches, magicians and people with sensitivity towards the supernatural in my family. So, apparently I was born with more psychic abilities/success than magic success. Hopefully, someone can help; thanks.

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login