SAINT EXPEDITE

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
godsway02

SAINT EXPEDITE

Post#1 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:34 am

SAINT EXPEDITE
Those of you who are already familiar with this Saint and have worked with him will bear me witness that he is one of the fastest spirit beings to respond to your prayers without delay.
If this is the first time ever hearing about him, please do a little research about him.
This saint responds very quickly to your calls more than you can expect.
Call on him if you feel you are in dire need and all hope seems to be lost and he will embrace your petitions with speed. Try him to see his powers. He expedites all your prayers.
All you need to call on him is just a picture of him and your candle (preferably yellow).
His color is said to be yellow, but any color works for me.
Print this picture below and place it on your altar, lit your candle and recite the following prayer.
“St. Expedite, you lay in rest. I come to you and ask that my prayer be granted. [Mention your request]
Expedite this, what I ask of you. Expedite now, this is what I want of you, this very second. Please don’t waste another day. Please give me what I ask for. I know your power, I know you because of your work, I know you can do it. If you do this for me, I will spread your name with love and honor. Expedite my prayer with speed, love, honor and goodness. Glory to you St. Expedite."
I couldnt upload the picture but i hope you can download one on the net. just google his name and you are there.
thanks

Please any questions can be mailed to me : mightysakidu@gmail.com

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login