Aurum Solis Presigillium and Seals

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Fio Praeter Humanus
Philosophus

Aurum Solis Presigillium and Seals

Post#1 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:24 pm

I have never been a member of the Aurum Solis, nor worked their system, and really truthfully know little about them or their system. But having said that, I am really fascinated by their sigils and seals work.

I discovered that the seals for the archangels of the tree of life as found within the book "Summoning Spirits" by Konstantinos, is from their material. Before this I had never seen proper seals, other than RC, for this class of spirits. From experience I have found these seals to be spot on and work extremely well.

Looking further into the AS material I discovered seals for the classic seven planetary angels. Very similar in appearance to the traditional ones as found in Agrippa, but slightly altered. The traditional seals have always worked fine, but again was delighted to find these newer ones were superior.

Recently I have been playing around with what they call the "presigillums"
Example below:

They seem to use them as planetary focal points, rather than use the alchemical / astrology symbols. Additionally they are the starting point for drawing sigils using the planetary squares.

Like so:

Yet again, I have found them remarkable. I have yet to determine the source of these seals and presigillum, my best guess is whoever the scryer or evoker for the order was, they must have been very very good.

Has anyone else worked with these in any degree or have any information to share upon them?

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login