A little help please!

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
kia

A little help please!

Post#1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Hello, I've been studying the greater key of Solomon for the past couple of days and I found something that could help me mend a broken relationship with an old and dear friend. We both want to get back together but for some unknown reason haven't been able to yet.

In the book it says for matter of love the moon should be a in a fiery sign. After doing some research I've found the perfect day when the moon would be in a fiery sign and also increasing in light.

My question is, what exactly do I do that day. I mean do I evoke some angel, spirit or perform just a simple love spell for that friend and myself?

If I evoke an angel or ask for help from it, which angel should I choose? The day is Sunday and Micheal is its angel. But would he help me with my love/friendship situation? Or should I evoke an angel who helps in love matters although Sunday won't be his day.

If I evoke a spirit, which spirit can help me with this matter?

Can I chose some goddess of love like Venus and ask her help?

Or should I just simply perform a love spell on that day and hour?

Since the conditions of the moon being in a fiery sign and increasing in light are met, do I HAVE to work with spirits/demons in the greater key of solomon?

I know these are a lot of questions but I'm just confused about this matter and some help is appreciated.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login