Different Cosmic Conjurations

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

Different Cosmic Conjurations

Post#1 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:11 am

I intend to periodically post some conjurations which I believe can be very effective in your daily lives and magical practices. They are authored by me, but inspired by different cosmic genii.

I will start with Friday.

Friday is traditionally perceived as the best day in the week. After working days, yous should spend your Fridays with deserved happiness, love, art, and entertainment. In order to be blessed with the best qualities of Friday, the day of Venus, you may perform the Morning Conjuration of Friday in the early morning Venus hours. Just after waking up, after a short meditation, open up your eyes and address directly God with those words:

“I was born to be happy, and life is lived to enjoy. When I am happy, I know, oh God that you are happy too, so I am asking you to bless this Friday for me with all of your most exalted and loveliest names with which You created Friday and sealed it with love, beauty, art, joy and happiness: Adonai, Adonai Elohim, Adonai Sadai, El, El-Chai-Shekinah, Elohim, Elohim Veszio, Hey, Ja, Je, On, Shaddai, and Yaglepzeq .”

After the bath ritual, take something green to wear, in order to attract the most positive energy of Friday and Venus in the line of this conjuration.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login