Comet Neowise

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Chrysophylax
Adeptus Minor

Comet Neowise

Post#1 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:01 pm

If you have gone outside at dawn last week or dusk this week, you might have seen this headline-making comet near the northwest horizon. I sat in a cow pasture last night enjoying the view, and the comet appears to be nearly in opposition to Jupiter and Saturn hovering across the sky near the cusp of Sagittarius.

Comets are usually omens of change, and usually unpleasant change at that. Halley's comet in 1910 was absolutely gobsmackingly spectacular, and was followed by an age of warfare that lasted until it returned in the mid 80s. Hale-Bopp, also quite visible, was followed by the War on Terror. Comet Holmes exploded in 2007, and the world economy crumbled over the following years. Less visible comets come and go, but the attribution of impeding doom to comets seems to go beyond dinosaurs or the Younger Dryas.

I am interested in hearing astrological perspectives on comets. After two pages of astronomy tips and zero astrology, I decided to ask here for a more tailored perspective than what Google offers.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login