Shem angels again

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
nox
Adeptus Minor

Shem angels again

Post#1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:42 am

Hi everyone.

For some reason these entities keep coming back in my life.2 weeks ago i was working on an other project of mine while 3 shem seals kept falling out from my notebook.I was working with these seal not so long but i put them aside when i started working on my new project.
Regarding the shem angels i used several methods to contact them and i realized that sometimes i contacted different aspects of them.
No so long ago I firmly believed that Bardon s mercury genii a different entities from the shem angels ,now i tend to believe
that these entities are only a different ,more approachable aspect of the shem angels.
How do i get to these conclusion?
I mentioned earlier the 3 shem seals that kept falling out from my notebook. I made these to try a different approach because the one i used before I took it out from a book and it was total failure.There is a topic on the book section[url](viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14113)[/url] I used the same seal but i changed the color.
The seal is simple: i wrote the hebrew name of the angel (3 letter) with blue marker in a blue circle .I started to look at the letter shapes for a few seconds( that is mentioned in the book) than i started intoning the names of the letters separately,like each letter for 5 seconds .I repeated the intonation of the letter for several times .While i was doing this I felt powerful energy surge in my a chakra.
In the next step I visualized white curtain before me in which the letters appeared vertically in golden color.I separated the middle and i stepped through .

When i got through it was like wow .I saw the angel sitting on a throne/armchair as tall as building.I was more like a human shape light form .I could slightly see the from of the head and arms. The energies that place from are hard to define.

From my experience this was the highest aspect of a shem angel that i ever met.

As u can see the technique it s not a big deal,the astral projection through the seal it is not something new but the experience was awesome.

Nox

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login