Simple Evocation/Protection

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
kalinda
Zelator

Simple Evocation/Protection

Post#1 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:10 am

Hello my name is Gabrielle. I'm new to the forum. I am hoping some people might have ideas on simple evocations to use, either ritually or visually, to fend off nightmares (ghost, demon, predator?) or to protect against dark forces. I'm having difficulty in knowing what it is that I encounter or experience, whether it stems entirely from being in a sleeping state or if it has any element of truth. The nightmares are vivid and disturbing to me, and have been going on now for awhile and coincidentally when I started trying to connect spiritually and find answers to death. I often have been getting the death card in tarot, and recently someone else pulled it for me when they gave a reading and that was the only card she would reveal.

It seems almost as if I'm fighting both outward and inward demons. The most disturbing thing about the nightmares is that in them I have felt the presence of some man, who I imagine is like a magician dressed in black. He taunts me and toys with me, and I have to fight him to make it leave me alone or go away. I've exhausted myself trying to fend him off while I'm in a sort of astral dream state. I started learning how to attack him, and it took an amount of courage to fight it even though it's more like a dream...the more I fight him the weaker he appears to be. I've astrally flew and spun around, I've prayed to the angels, I've banished it mentally, I've hit him, shielded, I've mentally prepared.....this all has diminished its influence significantly and yet now I'm stuck between--should I commit to Christianity, attempt some exorcism, or call it a hallucination?

Traits: white cold arms, I've touched them with my hands, long fingernails, an insatiable hunger for energy, cruel and demeaning, torterous and somewhat insane.

What else can I do besides visualize destroying it? When it's attacking me with energy and astral power? And preventing me from projecting as well as having a good night's sleep.

Now what has worked. Sheilding with sheer mental force, yet how can an element of the mind even need to be sheilded against? And if I created him, he's completely contrary to my nature. Calling out to the Angels, Michael especially and I have learned that he is one of the highest angels to fight demons. Yet, honestly it seems more like I'm just charging intent. Not sure if I've been really successful in evoking angels. One because I'm not entirely sure what I beleive.
Kalinda

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login