Experience with Elubatel, Ebuhuel and Atuesuel

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Kaerith
Neophyte

Experience with Elubatel, Ebuhuel and Atuesuel

Post#1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Hello, I do invocations with the books of GoM and Ben Woodcroft (142 sigils). I usually see things but with bad resolution (perhaps because I am too attatched to my myopia), however I am too insecure to notice if they are real or not so I tend to be more guided by my feelings than my vission.

Because of this I am still doubting if during a particular invocation what I saw was real or not and I would like to hear opinions. I am performing both the second and third ritual from Wealth Magick (I finished other invocations to remove blockages and improve my wealth magick and asked to know what to do next and was inspired to do that) However a few days ago I was inspired to work with a sigil to be open to receive wealth, thing I did (and currently still doing it) and continue my usual activities. Next day when I invoked Elubatel, Ebuhuel and Atuesuel I had a vission and feeling that I never saw before, the ritual is similar to the one of Moses to call them three times to the four corners and then sing, I felt slightly their presences before but this time while invoking Elubatel while speaking she showed up in my mind as an angel with green robes and felt her by my side, I keep going and Ebuhuel and Atuesuel showed in red and purple robes (honestly I don't remember which colour was to each one, it was an experience I was analyzing and trying to see if it was "real" or a fucked of my mind).

After starting the next part of the ritual I felt they were by my side and had still the picture of three angels (not with multiple wings but just pictured the robes), I don't remember which thought I had but they were gone after sometime.

I read in a topic Elubatel doesn't have an affinity color at all, but what about Ebuhuel and Atuesuel? I haven't found which color are they related to, but perhaps if not I hope this could be useful (if I wasn't alucinating at all).

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login