The Shem Angel to Help a Child Overcome a Speech Impediment

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Simha
Philosophus

The Shem Angel to Help a Child Overcome a Speech Impediment

Post#1 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:09 pm

At this point, I have worked with quite a few of the Shem angels to great effect. I am unsure of which Shem angel to ask for assistance with a particular problem and I was hoping that those of you involved with the Shem experiment could give me your opinion with who might be best to evoke for this problem.

My nephew is 3-years-old and will be 4 very soon. He has a terrible speech impediment and he is in speech therapy for his problem. His parents waited too long to begin taking him to a speech therapist and according to the therapist, if he does not make enough progress soon (and chances are he will not unless I use magick to help him), he will have a speech impediment that will affect him for the rest of his life. I worry that he will suffer if he is not able to overcome this problem. It is bad enough that he is not in the best environment to begin with, but I fear this will just make his life so much worse if this problem is not overcome.

I would very much appreciate any feedback from those of you that have been working with the Shem angels more extensively than me.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login