Someone practices evocative / talismanic magic using Sidereal Astrology?

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Sepharial
Neophyte

Someone practices evocative / talismanic magic using Sidereal Astrology?

Post#1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Greetings,

Does one of your colleagues raise astrological electives for magical practices (evocation, consecration of talismans, etc.) following the premises of Sidereal or Jyotish Astrology? I've been working on this in conjunction with some friends with the more traditional magic work of the grimoires and I've been wondering if anyone else does the same thing. I have studied Jyotish ("Vedic Astrology") and I noticed that it has very interesting regency rules, colors and correspondences, in some very similar points with older slopes, such as Helenistic Astrology.

I am better organizing ideas on this topic and redirecting the basic correspondences of some spellbooks (such as the Clavicles, Mathers version, for example) following this style. I know that the topic seems a bit unorthodox, but I believe that when we study subjects like this, we end up getting somehow focused on the study of older spiritual technologies. I enjoyed the Sidereal vision mainly because it accompanies the movement of the stars, without being attached to the stations and vernal points of the solar path.

Any impression is welcome. :)
"Torna-te Aquilo que És" - F. Nietzsche

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login